HOW MUCH WILL I BE CHARGED IN SHIPPING COSTS?
We currently ship worldwide through An Post, the national postal service of Ireland.
- To Ireland and Northern Ireland - €6 - Flat rate - An Post tracked & traced - Next working day
- To Europe - €8 - Flat rate - An Post Standard Post
- To the UK (England, Scotland & Wales) – €8 - Flat rate - An Post Standard Post
- To USA, Australia, New Zealand & Rest Of the World – €15 Flat rate - An Post International Express - tracked & traced - 6-8 Working Days
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
If we receive your order Monday to Friday before 12 noon (GMT), and all the items you order are in stock then we will do our very best to ship on the same day.
If your order contains pre-orders then we can only ship once we’ve received the pre-ordered items ourselves.
MY ORDER SEEMS TO BE MISSING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Contact us and we will do our very best to help.
- If you haven’t already done so, check with your neighbours and with your local sorting office.
- On very rare occasions items go permanently missing, but we are not responsible for lost parcels unless you opted for insured shipping, sorry.
If your item is damaged or faulty in any way then contact us as soon as possible and we will begin the returns process right away.
REPLACEMENT OR REFUND?
For damaged and faulty items we will send out a replacement where possible. If a replacement isn’t available, or you’d prefer, you can choose from a full refund or store credit.
WHO PAYS FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE?
For damaged and faulty items we will pay. Once a the returns process has begun we will provide you with info of how to access a free returns label.